The wall-mounted MCI™SanitizAIR Curtain hangs above the entry/exit door to provide a curtain of purified air, washing those who enter the environment with aggressive ionized oxidizers and trademarked MCI™ multi-cluster ions. These multi-cluster ions provide a proactive approach to removing dust and other particulates while reducing microbial contamination in the air and on surfaces. When used as part of a holistic solutions protocol, the MCI™ SanitizeAIR Curtain provides a wall of protection for those entering the indoor environment.
This trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology, using an enhanced output, represents the newest generation of proactive air purification, is completely safe, unlike high levels of ozone, and effectively destroys mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and the odors associated with them in the air and on surfaces.
Essential to the process of providing a clean indoor environment, this technology is the first step toward a cleaner, safer and healthier indoor environment.
- Powerful 3-speed, single-axis fan
- Wind speeds of 8.5 m/s, 11m/s, and 14 m/s with a maximum air volume of 27 cmm
- Exclusive MCI™ (Multi-Cluster Ionization) technology to attack mold, bacteria, VOCs and odors
- Includes two powerful DBI (Dielectric Barrier Ionizer) cells
- Powder-coated white gloss metal exterior for clean look
- Entry/exit doors for commercial buildings, schools, hospitals, restaurants, hotels and other entry places where contaminates could be brought in from the outside.
- Electrical (UL Certifications)
- Push button control of ionization process and fan speed.
- Ozone Output: negligible from DBI cell
- 100V/50Hz converted to 12V low voltage, 3.4W operation
- Trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology