The MCI PRV24K™ is designed as the AFD (Air Filtration Device) attachment to enhance the process of air scrubbing by:
- Purifying the air as it is circulated in the containment
- Ionizing the air in containment to speed up the scrubbing process
- Evenly distributing the air throughout the containment to boost the effectiveness of the AFD
This trademarked MCI™ Multi-cluster Ionization Technology, using an enhanced output, represents the newest generation of proactive air purification, is completely safe, unlike high levels of ozone, and effectively reduces mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, odors, volatile organic compounds (VOCs and mVOCs) and the odors associated with them.
While purifying the air in containment, the particles are clumped together through this unique clustered ion process allowing them to more quickly be taken to the scrubber. Biologicals on surfaces are also reduced.
The basic unit, which covers approximately 24K ft³³ of space, can be customized to the load level of the environment by adding units.
- Trademarked MCI™ (Multi-cluster Ionization) Technology Customizable Probe for 24K ft³³ ³
- Proactive Technology Covers/Cleans Residential, Commercial and Industrial Containment Environments
- Helps Keep Containment Free from Contaminants (increasing oxidizers may be needed for harsh environments)
- Reduces VOCs, mVOCs, Odor, Bacteria, Viruses, Mold and Particulates
- Completely Safe for Humans and Animals (see hospital testing data)
- Speeds the air scrubbing process by ionizing particles in containment to make them larger, easier to filter
- Reduces Maintenance of AFD (Air Filtration Device) filters. For indoor use only.
- Reduces bio-nesting, eliminates/reduces mold, bacteria and the odors associated with them
- 12V unit provides a quiet operation and energy efficiency in the air scrubbing process
- Because some contaminants are oxidized, it may provide less frequent HEPA filter changes for AFD
- Easier Maintenance (25,000 hr. Lamp and Dielectric Barrier Ionization Cells) because there is a recommended one year lamp replacement even under heavy usage conditions. Cells may last longer with less use.
- Attacks Pollutants in the Air and on Surfaces to enhanced cleaning of the containment area
- Enhances and speeds up PRV (Post Remediation Verification) by this additional process of purification
- Easy to roll wheels and carrying handles are affixed to the lightweight galvanized, insulated box.
- 12v Conversion for International Use using 13.3 Watts (ETF Approved w/UL approved power supply)
- Utilizes hydroxals by low ozone producing PCO (photo-catalytic oxidation) cell and patented DBI (dielectric barrier ionization) cell.
- Size of box is 16”x18”x20” or 406.4mmx457.2mmx508.06mm Shipping weight: 8.2lbs or 3.62kg