DON’T EVER FALL ASLEEP ON YOUR FURNITURE
What’s crawling in your mouth while you are sleeping?
Ask About Our High-End Upholstery Cleaning
Your furniture is one of your biggest investments. So choosing who cleans your upholstery cleaning is no small decision.
No matter where your upholstery came from, we ensure your family heirloom, antique store find or thrifty store jewel is treated with special attention and care.
You probably spent a great deal of time (not to mention money) choosing just the right furniture for your home. The look and the feel of new furniture is something we wish would last for a long time. However, most people don’t just keep their furniture as pieces of art. They are well used and well-loved fixtures in our homes.
To make sure the investment is worth it, there are a few things that should be done when it comes to caring for your furniture.
One of the best ways to prevent colors from fading is to keep your furniture out of direct sunlight.
Vacuum your upholstered furniture as much as possible. Remember, dust settles on upholstery just as much as it does on a hard surface such as a floor or a shelf of knickknacks.
Avoid leaving newspapers on your furniture. Ink can accumulate and is very hard to remove.
Don’t cover your upholstery with dark-colored blankets or sheets. The dyes can rub off onto other fabric when dry or bleed when wet.
For high-use furniture, it’s a good idea to beat the cushions (often) and then vacuum and rotate them. This can help in distributing the wear. Do not remove cushion covers for dry cleaning or machine washing even if they have zippers.
Remember, all upholstery fabrics are different and can’t be cleaned the same way. Before using a store-bought spotter, check the labels on your furniture.
Furniture makers now attach tags with cleaning codes noted. “W” means it is wet-cleanable, “S” means solvent-clean, “W/S” means either wet or solvent clean and finally “X” means dry vacuum only. No type of cleaning agent whatsoever can be used on this type of fabric. Generally, cleaning should be done between 1 and 2 years depending on the furniture’s location, use and exposure to soiling. The American Furniture Manufacturers Association states that if a fabric is exposed to excessive or heavy soiling, it may be permanently stained.
Our goal is to remove normal soiling without changing the color, texture or finish of a fabric.
Before cleaning, you should tell the technician how old the furniture is, if you have used any spotters or cleaners on it yourself or if the piece has ever been reupholstered.
Depending on the type of fabric, different methods of cleaning will be used by us.
Dry solvent cleaning is thought of as the safest method. The upholstery shampoo method is quick & effective and dries quickly. Dry foam cleaning is similar to the shampoo method but it uses less moisture so it dries even faster. Hot water extraction cleaning is the most effective way to remove heavy soils, provided the fabric is compatible with this method. This is also the preferred method for restorative cleaning and for sanitized cleaning.
Applying fabric protection can increase the life of your upholstery. However, it does not eliminate the need for proper fabric care. It doesn’t put a plastic cover on it. Loose dirt should still be vacuumed up on a regular basis and spills and stains should be cleaned away as quickly as possible.
We also offer carpet and upholstery cleaning of cars, trucks, SUV’s and campers. Call for pricing details.
Micro Clean Restoration clean all types of upholstery items, such as: sofas, sectional sofa, couches, loveseats, chairs, reclining chairs, chaise lounge, dining room chairs, bar stools, leather couches, leather chairs, mohair chairs, ottomans, office chairs, office partition walls, lawn furniture cushions, wall tapestry, theater seats, church pews, auditorium seating, restaurant seating, drapes..
Reasons To Call Us Right Now!
- We don’t Cut Corners, We Clean The –We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture – We move most furniture and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
- We are IICRC Certified and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services –This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or our service is free – There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
- Built on 30 Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If it can be gotten out, Sunrise gets it out.
- Professional Friendly Services – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.