Free Odor Removal Inspections
We Eliminate Any Odor Depending on Severity & Square Footage
We Are Completed Within 1-24 Hours
For ½ The Price of Outdated Techniques 100%
Guaranteed All Elevated Odors Gone™
We have always given free visual odor inspections. We will visually inspect your entire home, which includes the attic and crawlspace, if needed.
The free inspection only applies to the owner of the property. Will will perform a free visual odor inspection for a rental as long as we have permission from the owner of the property.
We’re able to neutralize a range of unpleasant smells and foul odors so you can breathe easy once more. We can eradicate smoke odors, mold and mildew, rotten smells, skunk spray, bodily fluids, animal feces, cooking odors and more—guaranteed.
Ideal For Residential & Commercial Use
Our system is safe and effective for both residential and commercial use. Whatever the problem is, you can be confident we’ve seen it before and that we’ll be expert in addressing it. Our system also works wonders for a range of high-traffic, high-demand businesses.
1. Pet urine odor elimination is number 1 on the list.
2. Cigarette smoke odor removal is number 2 on the list.
3. Cooking odors completely removed, such as fish and curry are number 3 on our list.
4. Musty basement and crawl space odor removal is number 4 on our list of most calls for odor removal.
5. Automobile odors are gone completely with our system within 1 hour.
6. Smoke odor elimination from a house fire makes our top 5 list.
Homes, Basements, Apartment Buildings, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Heath Care Facilities, Law Enforcement Facilities, Hotels, Motels, Commercial Buildings, Warehouses, Restaurants, Bars, Gyms, Containers, Kennels, Dumpsters, Storage Units, Cabins, Yachts, Shipping Containers & all types of Vehicles!
And the list goes on and on…
Chlorine Dioxide Was Used In The 2001 Anthrax Cleanup
In 2001 when the Brentwood Post Office and the Hart Senate Building were attacked with anthrax, Chlorine Dioxide was one of the chemicals used for the cleanup and decontamination of anthrax. Anthrax is spread by spores or by skin contact. Chlorine Dioxide gas attacks the spores in the air and Chlorine Dioxide liquid takes care of surface cleaning. CLO2 was successful in the elimination of the anthrax disease. Another great article on CLO2 is by the American Chemistry Council. Also check out the following article, Safety and Efficacy of Chlorine Dioxide for Legionella Control in a Hospital Water System
If we only had 6 words to explain what our system does to odors, it would be these following words: Eliminate, Eradicate, Obliterate, Exterminate, Annihilate and Abolish.
Imagine Complete Odor Elimination Within 24 Hours
Before I discovered Chlorine Dioxide for odor elimination, I would need to find the odor source and remove it by using a specific enzyme for the type of odor or another odor removal product, and completely saturate the area with the enzyme. This was not very efficient because odors penetrate areas outside the source. It was nearly impossible to get 100% odor removal. I actually stopped doing odor removal jobs for nearly ten years and only recently started back with our revolutionary miracle gassing system that 100% removes any and all odors within 24 hours.
Our exclusive odor elimination system will permanently remove all odors like no one else can. We took a system that was already working adequately and spent thousands to improve on it. We figured out the proper Chlorine Dioxide parts per million needed to destroy any odor. Our system will find the odor molecules in all areas of the property and neutralize them by completely oxidizing the odor and leaving behind a harmless “salt”. The odor is gone forever without leaving behind any toxic chemicals.
How does the All Odors Gone Miracle Vapor Gassing System™ Remove Odors in my home or business?
The miracle gas I’m talking about is “Chlorine Dioxide”. Most people that I talk with have never heard of Chlorine Dioxide. People often think its bleach, (which is NsCIO or Sodium Hypochlorite) I even thought it was bleach when I first learned about this powerful, safe, odor killing product. Like bleach, Chlorine Dioxide is also used as a sanitizing and bleaching agent. But unlike bleach, Chlorine Dioxide is very safe to use, and Chlorine Dioxide will not leave any toxic residue. Our product produces a dense gas that is attracted to the odor particles, disintegrates them and leaves only a trace of biodegradable residue, or “salts”.
Chlorine Dioxide gas has a short life span, it does its job by oxidizing the odor and then becomes a harmless salt. This really is a miracle odor eliminator.
Chlorine Dioxide was discovered in 1811 by Sir Humphrey Davey. In 1944 it was used as a commercial Biocide control agent in domestic water at Niagara Falls. In 2001 Chlorine Dioxide was used to decontaminate the buildings in the United States after the anthrax attacks. Then in 2005 it was used after Hurricane Katrina to eradicate dangerous mold from homes and businesses inundated by water from the massive flooding.
100% Guaranteed Skunk Odor Removal
Reasons To Call Us Right Now!
- We don’t Cut Corners, We Clean The –We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture – We move most furniture and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
- We are IICRC Certified and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services –This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or our service is free – There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
- Built on 30 Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If it can be gotten out, Sunrise gets it out.
- Professional Friendly Services – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.
Free Odor Inspection!
It’s free, and there’s no obligation. I come out in uniform and I treat your home the way I would like others to treat my own home. Isn’t this what you are looking for from a professional cleaning company. Call us today for your free inspection at 770-272-5326. I look forward to meeting you.