Do You Need Certified Mold Testing Today?
From An Expericed Mold Testing Company
At A Discounted Price
Our Mold Testing Process
Our certified mold inspectors take mold air samples of the suspect area, non-suspect area and an outside baseline for comparison. We can also take samples of several surfaces in the building, including supports, foundation, wall interior, etc. We also sample the outdoor environment around your home to know what the natural habitat is like.
Verification Our samples and test data are sent to a trusted third party laboratory to do in-depth testing.
We walk you through the laboratory testing results, showing which species of mold are present, what their effects are, and how much is present compared to the natural outdoor environment.
Because we are certified as mold remediation experts, we can give you options to remove the mold, and rebuild/repair the structure as necessary to get it back to like-new condition.
- We are able to do insurance claim administration, working directly with your property insurance company. This allows you to keep costs down by eliminating a middle man. It also means less stress for you!
- As with all our services, we use environmentally friendly processes, tools, and products to do our certified mold inspections. We use reliable, accurate, and proven third party laboratories to do the data testing.
If you’re concerned that you might have mold in your home or any other buildings you own, give us a call! Don’t spend your time worrying over it—we can come in and do a Mold Proof Inspection first, then if need-be, we can do a Certified Mold Test.
“Is sampling for mold needed? In most cases, if visible mold growth is present, sampling is unnecessary. Since no EPA or other federal limits have been set for mold or mold spores, sampling cannot be used to check a building’s compliance with federal mold standards. Surface sampling may be useful to determine if an area has been adequately cleaned or remediated. Sampling for mold should be conducted by professionals who have specific experience in designing mold sampling protocols, sampling methods, and interpreting results. Sample analysis should follow analytical methods recommended by the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), or other professional organizations.”(Source: EPA)
Reasons To Call Us Right Now!
- We don’t Cut Corners, We Clean The –We take all the time needed to clean every square inch thoroughly.
- We Move Most Furniture – We move most furniture and place plastic tabs and blocks under the furniture so the carpets will dry properly.
- We are IICRC Certified and a Chosen Member of Ethical Services –This assures you that we have been trained and tested. And we abide by a strict code of ethics which results in the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or our service is free – There is nothing worse than paying for a service and not being happy or thrilled with the results. You have peace of mind always when you use us to clean your carpets.
- Built on 30 Years of Experience – As the saying goes “practice makes perfect.” And we have perfected our cleaning methods and spotting techniques to give our clients maximum cleaning results. If it can be gotten out, Sunrise gets it out.
- Professional Friendly Services – You will receive friendly, informative, and caring service from your first phone call to the completion of your job. We also call a day or two later to make sure you are still thrilled with our service.
Free Mold Inspection!
It’s free, and there’s no obligation. I come out in uniform and I treat your home the way I would like others to treat my own home. Isn’t this what you are looking for from a professional cleaning company. Call us today for your free inspection at 908-372-5326. I look forward to meeting you.